Let’s start with the obvious, what exactly is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (don’t worry, it may sound like a command from Mission Impossible but it’s pretty simple really) is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband internet connection instead of a regular (or analogue) phone line.
What are the benefits to you?
- Let’s start with the biggie, cost savings. It’s estimated that an average company can save approximately 40% on hosted VoIP over analogue and that can be more if you make a lot of international calls.
- You can easily add extra telephone lines which is great for businesses who are looking to scale.
- Work from home. Simply take your handset or use the app on your laptop or mobile to make and receive calls as if you were in the office.
- Our systems offer call recording, voicemail, live chat, call management, call queues and auto-attendant.
- With an app available for both android and iPhone devices, this allows the use of a soft phone too, you can even download the software to your computer so it magically turns into a phone too!
With our flexible contract options, we’ve got the plan to suit your business. Try our rolling monthly agreement or if you prefer, we can offer one or two year contracts.
And, there’s no need to worry about any disruption to your service or having the hassle of transferring your existing number either, our expert VoIP technicians will sort all of that for you. Simply leave it to us and we’ll have you on the latest technology, saving a bundle and making those calls to Auntie Joyce in Australia without batting an eyelid.